- We use the newest hardware on the market for our hypervisors, SANs and switches.
- Cloudee supports many operating systems and many preconfigured templates (including the JumpBox library).
- Cloudee supports Xen and KVM virtualization. Moreover Virtuoso and OpenVZ virtualizations will also be supported in the near future.
- Cloud servers are easily scalable. You can add RAM and CPU to your Cloud server in jus a few seconds.
- Cloudee allows you to migrate your Cloud server to any other hypervisor in the same zone.
- We give you KVM console access to each of your Cloud servers, which means that you never lose control of your Cloud server. And we also give you a complete root control to every Cloud server which you create. Everything you can do on a physical server with a keyboard and monitor attached, you can do with your Cloud server
- Cloudee architecture is resistant to data disk failure. We use RAID 10 with fault tolerance and improved performance on our SAN’s disks and we periodically backup up all the data stored on our SANs. It is also resistant to hypervisor failure. In the case of any failure of the hypervisor all Cloud servers running on it are automatically migrated to other running hypervisor. This process takes only few seconds.
- We implement an anti-sniffing, anti-spoofing firewall in addition to our hypervisor security features.
Cloudee Network Map
Cloudee Technical Schema
Cloudee Availability in Europe
Cloudee for EU Customers
The operation is managed for all clients from one location, in the very heart of Europe with the lowest latency for the Western, Central and Eastern Europe.
Content Delivery Network
New Cloud Servers
last week: 0
New Windows Cloud
Servers last week: 0
Need more resources? Unlike a Dedicated server there are no commitments or lock-ins and with daily billing you will only pay for what you use.
Upgrade your server right now, without downtime.